Sunday, May 31, 2009

hope pt.26

JAWA-

aaaaaaaahhh bamout min il wanasa !..wa ahkeeran..the dream i dreamt all my life since i was a small kid..me and noonie always wanted to get married and live happily ever after..like nothing can ever rewin this momment...until..my BB flashed the red light indicating that i have a msg, i went to see who was the msg from , i hope its aziz..oh God please make it from aziz , but no..it was from a strange number..

0096598..- wakhray 3an aziz..hes with me..hes playing in your head..and u believed him..pshtt..typical..typical innocent girl.

WTF?! whos that..and what does she want should i tell aziz..i mean were kinda ingajed now..but WOOW!! wait a minutue what does she mean by "hes with me."

me- who are you and what do u want..?!?!?!

0096598..- im his wife to be hunny..! and if u dont believe me i have proof..meet me tomorrow morning at starbucks 3daliya..and dont worry if u dont know me..i know u.

OK OK...SH9AYIIR !! 3ade a7ad ifahimne ish9ayiiir IM LOST.. who the fu*k is she!

msg from aziz- Gnite ya 3umri:*

AAAAAH KILISH MO WAGTA..shes telling me shes ur "wife to be." o itgoule ya 3umri ??

ya rab! what should i do know...and all this happen on my birthday..:( why !! i tryed to sleep but i couldent..i have to go to starbucks i mean what is it was a prank or shay? la la ay prank intay..kilish mo prank..i havent told anybody that aziz khi6abne..



9:00am-

aahh ma nimt 6oul il laiil ! rasi ib yinfijir min the party yesterday..

me: LIINDAAA..bring panadol please ! my heads gonna explode !

linda: OOOH WHAT HAPPEN! you noo sleepp?? o8ay o8ay i bring now.

i took the panadol and drank water..ok whats the plan now ya3ne..i text her wila shino??

me- what time should i be there..?

wila a8al min a minute my phone beeped..

oo96598..- now seems ok

I hurried and changed..aslan ma adre shlibast min kithir ma i was nervouse..

msg from aziz- GoodMorning sunshine..hows my angel this morning?:*

waaay :( laish ya rabi laish..ya3ne if hes lying to me i swear ill never forgive him..but i cant believe that person ila lama i see something that proves to that shes telling the truth. I got in my car and drove like a crazy person..wila i go in o ma7ad yane o wala 3araft a7ad. Until..someone came in..that face..a3arfe..hmm?? OOOH HATHEE !! NO WAY :O.....

5 comments:

  1. MNO !! ? POST POST ! YALLA MO EL SENNA ELYAYA !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was short:'(!!
    Yallaaah post! aah love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeeeh endemajt yallah kamli bsr3a !;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7araaam kamli :(
    I think it's his ex though..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cherriiMuffin : soon :)

    Queen Bee: i was day5a :( sorry babe..it loves u too.

    Mesh: inshalla :p

    L : inshalla babe :)..hmm maybe (a)

    ReplyDelete