Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hope pt.12

why is he talking to me.. im so pissed right now..

J: talk about what ?? huuh? tell me

A: juuj 7abeebty intay you saw everything wrong walaa.

J: im not blind abdulaziz

A: so its abdulaziz now?..no more aziz or azoz? afa jawa

J: well thats the way its gonna be.

A: aha..i see

VERY QUITE..

A: still there?

J: no

A: im calling you pick up noww..o itha you didnt minsijy ba39ib la2na intay m3a9ba o matadreen shisalfaa.

so i decided to answer his call this time, la2na i really needed some explaining

who was she?
why did she lay her hands on him?
how could she..that bitch.

*take your time to trust in me..and you will find infinity* my phone started ringing it was " my first time:* " i dont know why i called him this..it was kinda weird at first la2na awal ma idig ill be like "AAAAAH..my first time called" haha i called him that la2na it was my first time to fall in love and actually talk to a guy i like on the phone.

me: *quiet*

aziz: aloo? * with the greatest voice EVER..the way he said his aloo '3air 3an il nas..he said in a fast way..but i loved it*

me: hi

aziz: jawa shfeech? laish you didnt give me time to explain? you just drove off like that? shda3wa..

me: well abdulaziz..i saw what you did with HER o i didnt need an explanation.

aziz: still saying abdulaziz are we?

me: yes

aziz: ok jawa 7abebty..let me tell you sh9ar

as he was saying that i started tearing up..dont ask why i just did..la2na i couldent believe the FIRST guy that i actually liked and actually wanted him to be by my side did this to me.

me: ok say *sniff*.*sniff*

aziz: OHH GOD...ARE YOU CRYING?? DID I MAKE YOU CRY??..LA LA JAWA PLEASE STOP LATABCHEEN..ANA 7MAR ILY I GOT THE CUPCAKES MIN SUGAR AND SPICE .. WALA LO MO RAYI7 CHAN MA 9AR KIL HATHA O MA 5ALAIT 7ABEEBAT GALBE TABCHE.

7abebat galba?? a555 my heart ya nas! my heart.

me: laa aziz im sorry..please just explain..i need to know.

aziz: ashwa u called me aziz this time when you say "abdulaziz" it'thakreny ib ahle when they talked to me itha sawait shay '3ala6..hehe..ok listen ana ilyoum i went there to get some cupcakes..so as i was waiting yatne my EX o ana kint mo mitwa8i3ha kilish o 9adgeny awal ma yatne kint mit'thayiig..o 7asait'ha matiste7i ina she hugged me in public..bs shasawe ba3ad..bs wala i promise you ina i didnt hugg back..and jjuju 7abeebty ana i've mentioned that i changed ..ALOT..o i would never do anything to hurt my baby NEVER..a6la3 7mar..kalb..7a8eer u name it..bs i would never do that to you.
now see ina ma chathabt 3alaiich.

awwwwwww..what he said was so sweet..ok i kinda believed him la2na sij ma shifta hugging her back..and he had this face on the " mo wagta " look on him.

me: laa laa latsib ro7iik ..its fine khala9 ily 9ar,9ar.

aziz: ya3ne u believe me?

me: ee 7abeby i do

aziz : WHAAAAAT??

me: *chuckled* what ba3ad?

aziz: please ridaayy 3ala ily giltee??

me: 7abeeby??

aziz: call the amdulance..galbe.

me: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! smila 3alaiik

aziz: hhehehe..ya 7alat hal tha7ka wala.

so we worked things out..we talked about more things ..just random..and to tell you the truth i loved every second off it.

__________________________________________________

i hope you liked the post..i might have a post bacher la2na i have crapy school work:p

love you all:*

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Yes I really enjoyed the post, ashwa they worked things out!

    Thanks!;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!

    they are so adorable, bs short ;(

    caaant wait ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. ee walla we liked the post, mashkoura ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite: im gald you did..hehe yeah anytime hun:*

    Love: it loves u :* .. ooh 7asafa is it? :/

    jara7: im gald you liked it..walaw..anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete