Thursday, March 12, 2009

hope pt.15

im baacck !! sorry beautiful people :) i was VERY busy...i hope you all wern't annoyed :/
i missed u all so much and i REALLY am looking forward to reading all ur new posts that i havent read! and again im sorryyyy:** enjoy the post..

xoxo *R
____________________________________________________________


i didnt know what to say..if he would get mad.. if i said anything maybe he would think that i was liying ..i had this worried look on my face that anybody who saw me thought that something happened .. la2na im a type of person ily ibayin 3alay. So awal ma 6ala3na aziz took me aside to ask me what was wrong..7ada kisar 5a6re la2na his expresion that was on his face imbayin ina he actually cared and wasent faking at all.

aziz: jawa..shfeech 3asaa ma shar?

me: umm..aziz tathkir hatha ily shifna bil jam3iya ..

aziz: ee ee athkira..laish athach? sawalich shay jawa? goulely.

me: hady zoozi...but PLEASE prmoise me that you wouldent get angry please.

aziz: i promise..wala..now say ga3ed itkhar3eeny.

i showed him the msg that the "not to be talked about" sent me as i looked down 3ala ma uhwa was reading the msg i saw his hand that he had a fist on..he was mad..but didnt say anything..he just took the number and saved it on his cell..and excused himself..now i was going crazy !! shbisawe bil number..awal ma he left i called him.

me: aloo..aziz?

aziz: ha jooj?

me: what are you gonna do with the number?

aziz: latkhafeen 7abebty ana bat9araf and you dont worry about anything.

me: but..im worried about you.

aziz: 3alay ana ? 7ayati wala..la la latkhafeen ill be fina as long as your fine * blew a kiss on the phone*

me: hehe..yala call me when your free.

aziz: min 3youni..bye.

me: bye


_______________

AZIZ-

ana aware hatha..wala mayisti7ee wala !! kalb ! isawe 7g jawa chithe wala ana awareee!
me dailing that starngers number.

stranger: aloo

aziz: INT MA TISTI7II !!

stranger: na3am?? MINO MA3AY?

aziz: LAT9ARII5 !! INT FAHIM INT SHIMSAWE ! GA3ED O TIT7ARASH IB BANAT 5ALG ALLAH..SHOUF ISMA3NE 3ADIL..IN DAGAIT 3ALA RAQIM IL BINT WALAH IL 3ATHEEM MATLOUM ILA NAFSIK!! WALA RA7 TINDAM !!

stranger: int sha..

gabil laykalim kalama sadaita ib wayha..7arne mal arou7la wakaf5a..bs 3ashan jawa i didnt do that.

gilt 7ag 7amood 3ala ily sawaita.

mohammed: wala maysiti7e 3ala wayha hatha.

me: mayisti7i o bs ! wala 7amood lo mo mastik nafse chan kifa5ta min il telephone.

mohammed: int had al7een bul3iz..o latinsa ana majoud ayshay tabe ana 7athir.

me: 7abeby 7amood..3ala rasi..matga9iir.

mohammed: laa walaw ana cham bul3iz 3idy !

10 comments:

  1. we missed you wb..
    7asaafa it's a bit short but a bit is better than nothing:)
    thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your back ;**
    aw m7amed being a good friend, the stranger is so coming back ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. finicky: thankyou..next time inshalla longer ;)

    Love: yes i am :D..u just have to read to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i missed u all SO MUCH MORE:***

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just read all your parts today! so addictive! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya7laila 3azeez:*
    A7es theirs a housha right around the corner;p

    ReplyDelete