Thursday, March 5, 2009

hope pt.13

ME TALKING-

The next day we had jam3a..

i went to starbucks gabel the jam3a with nooniie .. shift wa7da eyeing me min foug lay ta7at
i was like shtabe hathe ?? what the hell did i do..:S anyway she was giving me dirty looks and
stuff..she looked sluty..she was wearing a very skinng jeans with a tucked in tight t-shirt that was so tight ba3ad..and a belt and high heals very high , the ones ppl dont wear every day.

me: waay nooniie hathe shtabe it5iiz?

nooniie: wai3..itwale..dont look at her.

we ignored her and took our fraps and went to the car..wila faj2a astaw3ib ina that slut was the girl that hugged aziz at sugar and spice which ment that she was his DAMN ex..khara feeha !! ihya ily lamiita jidam hal nas..ilthahir she saw me run out of the store while he came after me.

______
AZIZ-


walaaiiin male khilg jam3a..LA imbala i get to see my babe..7abebty jawa..it5aleeny ansa kil hmoumy..those lips..i wana taste them one day..AHH aziz inta shga3ed itgoul?..la la snap out off it..she might think '3ala6. Bs i do wana taste her yummy lips..BEEP BEEP

a msg from shoug: i saw ur girlfriend today..she looked ok..i thought you could do better.

my msg: na3am? intay min ay asas u send me a msg about jawa.

shougs msg: aha..so isimha jawa..la bs 7abait agoulik.

my msg: min gal hamne rayich?raja2an..me and u have no contact with eachother what so ever.

shougs msg: ok 7abeby ily iray7ik.

shoug is my ex that jawa saw hatheek il mara. walaaaain hathe shbifukne minha..and now she knows jawa..akeed bitsawe shay feeha..hathe shoug wana 3arifha 3adil..

calling mohammed:

me: haa 7amood? amurik?

mohammed: hala bul3iizz..e wala..ka 5 mins o zahib.

me: 5oush.

i got in the shower took a quick bath and shaved my unshaved face..sawaitly gifil ( a new look ) wala shakilha zain :p 3alama 6ala3t min il7amam o badalt i cheaked my mobile wila 7abebty..

a msg from my babe: Good Morning zoozii:*

my msg: 9aba7 il ward to my flower ya 3umri :* wainich 7abebty?

my babe: tawne wa9la il jam3a with nooniie.

my msg: kaa ana o 7amood yayeen

my babe: cant wait:*

a7ibha ya naasss a7ibhaaaa...kil ma ashoufha my heart skips a beat..kil ma akalimha a5arbi6 bil kalam o madre shagoul..faj2a a96il wana akalimha o ihya tith7ak 3alay..ya zeenha wala.

____________________________________________________________

YES YES I KNOW " ITS TOO SHORT " bs wal tawne yayah min party and my head hurts ! sorry :( forgive me:*

love you all :*

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Aham shay you had fun in the party...thats all that matters ;**

    It was short BS amaaaaaaazing ;**

    eyanin 3zooz, bs shoug I know she isnt just going away ;(

    love ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3aaaash bul3iizz ;p

    inzaaain itha shoug is single, ishrayich idzenha 9ouby :p
    hm lo il post short, aham shay you posted, a7is 9irt bnt ga3id 3l ba7ar ashrab 7leeb o mn blog ly blog....ilrab3 g3den y'67koun 3ly :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE: 7abebeety !! yes a blast :** love you more:*

    jara7: hahahaha !! laa jara7 ghal6an laish shoug 3ad?..ee zain itsawe 3eesh il jaw imjabil ba7ar and love stories ALLAH 5oush shay:) hope ur having fun :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. salamat ur head :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah its short bs it was amazing.. i really like 3aziz he's so sweet and caring! 7ada e7ib jawaa! i really really hate shoug!! etqithnyy!!

    thaaanks for the post; hope you enjoyed the party hun;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo howa ilahbal laish ya6ri isim jawa bilmsg?? ya3ni chaneh ga3id ya36y shoug siba tit7acha 3anha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite: i like aziz too (a)..im glad you enjoyed it :*

    3anooda: haha madre 3ana..goulela;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. aziz, jawa shoug and mohammed should produce a movie together. A sitcom maybe ? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..im up for it ;)
    its even gonna be huger than friends :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree !!

    can i say something nasty about Jawa ? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHE IS NASTY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!

    the way you described her clothes is just n.a.s.t.y ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. well..she was jealus minha cuz she hugged aziz..so shrayik..will she be able to describe her in a good way?

    ReplyDelete