Wednesday, March 18, 2009

hope pt.16

sorry 6awalt 3alaiikum !

love u all :*

enjoy

xoxo..*R
_____________________________________________________________


I LOOOOOOOVE HIM YA NAS !! am i sick?? i dont know ..am i ? im going crazy over him..the was he cares just drives me C R A Z Y i even have his smell on my scarf couse he hugged me that day and the smell was stuck on it to tell you a secret .............i sleep with the scarf :$ ok i know you think im weird bs im not :p.


calling noonie....


me: halaa walaa

nooniie: hala feech ! wainiich?

me: wala bil bait.

nooniie: lets do someting fun ! ibsara7a ana malaiit min il ga3daa.

me: haha 7ada !! yala mureeny lets go to starbucks then ta3alay baitna we'll hang out and eat pizza and watch a movie.

nooniie: yummy..ok ok yala be ready ill be there at 5 mins.

iwe went to starbuks and ordered and we were laughing as we were walking la2na noonie said something funny. i was wearing my colorful pucci dress with gladiators and nooniie wore her babyblue anna sui dress with flats. and guess who i saw ??? yes AZIZ awww so cute imwade his small brother yousef o ga3deen o isolfuun..we went over and said hi.

me and nooniie: hala aziz :)

aziz: sha9idfa il 7ilwa?..shlonkum

us: wala tamam.

aziz: this is my brother yousef..ywaisif hathol my friends joj..i7m i mean jawa and noora.

i giggled

yousef: hey

me: hala yousef shlonik?

yousef: zain

he seemed uncomfrtobale (yousef)..madre 7asaita.


me: ok 3ayal aziz we've got to go na5ith our orders o raj3een il bait.

aziz: laa gi3daw 7ayakum.

me: la wala mashkoor lazim inrid ..inshalla next time 7abebe (OPPSSS :O DID I JUST SAY 7ABEBY JIDAM U5O)

aziz: (angry look on his face) huh..inzain yala bye.

youm 6ala3na willa noonie gave me the biggest PUNCH ever !!

Nooniie: ya7maraa !! ashkaraa.

me: siktaay 7ade ma 7asaiiit !!

Nooniie: his bro mo yahil taraa! hes 15 ..fa yifhaaam.

me: ok nooniie wala fahaamt !! bs tara he got angry..imbayin from his eyes.

Nooniie: ee la7ath't



AZIZ CALLING...








10 comments:

  1. we wait and wait for you and you give us a short post ;(

    hahah a7is 3zooz got SO mad, I wonder how the conversation is going to go ;**

    please please dont make us wait SO long ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love: im soorry :( im having this stupid geometery test !..inshalla pt. 17 will be longer:**

    ReplyDelete
  3. waay laa! i really wanna knw shi9eeer! pls try to post meta ma gedartay! aby a3aref shegolahaa!

    gd luck babe;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome baack:** we missed you baas 3ad egooloon..
    egooloon min 6awal el ghaibat yab el ghanayim:( the short post is the ghanayim?:p nooo a7is like inshala he won't be angry he's gonna understand that it slipped through her tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha! that was funny! umbai!!!!

    plz post part 17:) thnku *R :*
    btw: lollipop ( u knw wat i mean)

    adios im gnna go write part 5 of my story :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite: ahaha inshalla babe :)

    Finicky: heheh ur comment made me laugh :) i missed u tooo !! inshalla ull see *wink wink*

    love: thanks babe !! i finished it..it was hard :/

    H**A: your welcome 7abebty anytime:* yaaay im gona go read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK FIRST ,, IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO SHORT !! "and i waited SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNGGG every day i check if you post a new post !!

    SECOND: WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LOOOOONG !! ,, and that's annoying cause i wanna know what will happen next !!!!!!!!!!!LIKE I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!

    BUT ,!!! I LOVE YOUR STORY GAL <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  8. YALLAAAAAAAAA! Ive been waiting malyouuuun sina for a post w still no post? #17 bacher okay(a);p?

    ReplyDelete
  9. im sorry im sorryy im sooryyyyy :*
    A7IBKUM:*

    ReplyDelete