Thursday, April 16, 2009

hope pt.21


IM BAAAAAACK :D ... i missed uu all..hehe adre 7adeeee 6awalt bs i was on my break..comeon now :p i was just having fun :$..anyways im, sorry my beautiful people :)

love u all..

xoxo *R
_____________________________________________________________



AZIZ-


its been exactly 3 months 3ala hal 7ala..i came to the point that i felt that there was no hope..that there was no way that she would wake up..that i would never see her hazel eyes stairing at me..that ill never even hear her soft silky voice saying my name..ever.

in these past 3 months i didnt cry..i tryed to be strong..for her and her sibblings..until today..i was all alone with her in the empty room..it was dark..i could feel the cold breeze coming from the AC..i touched jawas hand..it was so cold..i held it against mine and rubbed it..i rested my head on the right side of the bed..i rested it and i was just thinking about jawa..how she was full of life..so fun..so amazing..so..so..perfect..i felt a tear slide down my left cheak..i felt the burn in my eyes as the tear slid down my face and made a stain on my shirt..i wiped my cheaks and looked at my hand.."those are tears" i said to myself..

me: jawa..please goumay..allah ikhaleech jawa..*sniff* ya rab itgawimha bisalama..ya rab .. ya rab..(gumt ash'hag)..jawa..7abebty i love you..adre i never told you this but i do..yourmy everything..your the air that i breathe..i miss you like the desert misses the rain..i miss you like a child misses its lost teddy..i need you..your the thing that keeps my storng. (ash'hag again).

i now that there was no use of saying all this la2na theres a chance that she wouldent hear me..but i had to i just had to..

that moment i was still holding her hands and resting my head on the side of the bed...faj2a chan a'3fe shwaya..i felt someon rubbing my hair..so soflty..so jently..i didnt bother to wake up la2na i knew ina i would see jawa's face and it would tair my heart.

a voice: mmm .. a-az..

me: *didnt even look up*

a voice: zezzz....

me:*looked up*

WHAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???????? MY JAWA???????? JAWA ? JAWA?? thats her thats her voice ..her eyes..her touch.

me: JAWAAAAAAA??? 7abeeebty !! *started sobbing..hugging her*

jawa: *she couldent even talk* w-were am i?

i rushed out the room to the doctor.

me: *in the loudest voice ever* DICTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR ! GAMAAAAAAAAT !! GAMAAAAT !

Dr: mino ily gam?

me: JAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Dr: huh?..jawa?..nurse jena..call Dr.ahmed at once !!

he rushed to jawa's room and closed the door..ma 5alone adish..after 2 mins the other doctor came..later that day her mother..father..sis..brother came..i didnt go in.

10 comments:

  1. YOU POSTED:**
    welcome back taw ma nawar liblog sphere again;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's UP!!! FINALLY:D
    and I hope you enjoyed your break;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY!!

    bs maskeen 3ziiz he couldnt stay with her, he hardly talked to her ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. UR BACK! WE MISSED YOU;**

    Jawa!! FINALLY!! its about time, 7abeeby 3aziz he missed her bs maskeen he couldnt stay with her;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. she wake up yeah !!!!!!!!!!1
    now back to how short your post is ?
    why?
    please try to post long ones
    thanks for this one :)
    cant wait for the next one
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWWWWWW <33 .. she finally woke up <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAAAAAAY!! waaay maskeen 3aziz i3awer il galb ;** aamaazing!! btw by mistake i commented on post 20 oo it's supposed to be in post 21 :$ haha!! yala more babe more ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cupid: thanks babe ib wijoudich :*..yes babe 7ada !!

    love: yes i did :) ! ee 7aram :/

    Exquisite: ive missed u al so much more:**

    CuteandCuddly : haha yes :) laa its not that short :p comeon !:*

    cherriiMuffin : hehe yes ! thanks for reading babe

    3anooda: 7ilfaay :O ! hehe jk ..yess she is :D

    What a stranger does to me:thankkks babe your amazzziing:*..hehe la 3ade dont worry about it ;) im glad you liked it :D !

    ReplyDelete
  9. ommmg!! do u know shino ya3nee amaziing!! i love ur story i read it kilha today ..my eyes hurt ;p! haha ... please try posting sooner! :)
    waiting..refreshing! <3

    ReplyDelete