Monday, April 27, 2009

hope pt.24

SUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSEE !!!!


aaaaaaah !! aaa surpise parttyyyyy !! yaaaay. i went to hugg nooniiee

me: AAAAAH intaay shino?? thaankkk yoou ya a7laa noooniie ! I LOVE YOUU.

noonie: heheheh !! ana cham jooj 3indy? 7abebbty your welcome..you deserve much better.


i went and said hiii to every one that was there ...God i missed my friends..we danced all night ! sij sij wanasaa. infiniityy was on and yess i couldent help my self..

me: GOOOOUMAAY !! yalla.

noonie: iiff karaht il song ib sibiitiich !!

me: comeon noonie bs ilyoum !! yala 3aad its my birthday *puppy eyes*.

noonie: hehe ok..shiftay ana shlone 6aybaa?

me: yeees wayeed !!


so we danced to infinity ! we seriosly had an amaazzing time! this girl had never eveeeer let me down :* i loove herr.


my phone vibrated from a msg from azoz:

"come outside..i want u:*" - aziz

"coming:*"- i sent


i went out side..i looked great..i was wearing a cute black dress..that was knee length..and my hair had big curls and i did the cute "hippie" styled head band..my make up was simple..i had smokey eyes with clear lipgloss and blush..i looked pretty. i was walking towards aziz's car..wila i go in..

aziz: WOW!

me: whaat?

aziz: it..its just..wow

me: hehehe thankyou.

aziz: hehe o shino hatha ily on your head? rambo?

me: HAAAAY tara maytha7iiikk !! :/

aziz: hahahahahahhaha ya7ilwich wintay im3a9ba..i was kidding..you look amaziiing birthday girl..shda3wa mako hug?

me: ee 3abaly ba3ad..*i leaned to give him one of my famouse huges*

aziz: i have something for my princess..

he pulled out a Cartier bag and handed it to me...awww

me: no no aziz i cant accept this.

aziz: cant accept it? jawa bala dala3..i love you and thats why i want you to have it 7abebty.

he opened the box o it was a rose gold cartier love bracelet..wich had a lock min wara..he put it on me and said..

"jawa..7abebty i love you with all my heart..wala..no one in this whole world ever made me feel what you did..and no one will..jawa i want you..ana shareech o abeech to be mine..forever and for always..abe i wake up every morning 3ashan ajabil that angelic face of yours. jawa bima3na il kilma I LOVE YOOU! thats all i can say to put all my feelings for you toghether..i bought you this bracelet with a lock..3ashan you be mine when i lock it on your rist...you are my love..my passion..my liife." he came over closer and kissed my head.



i was speechless i felt a tear slide down my cheak.."i love you to aziz..i love you alot..your my everything..wala ma7ad i7asisny ily inta it7asisny..when im with you i fell that im in a completely different world..a world that only has you and me"


aziz: 7ayatiii intaay..la baba dont cry..today is your day..you should be happy. * he kissed my tear*

me: thank you..thank you for everry thing..and noonie told me that you were at the hospital every dayy ..mashkoor aziz wala madre shagoulikk. *bent over again and huuged him and started crying*

i was crying beacuse i was EXTREMELY happy..i love him..adore him.

aziz: shh..khala9 7ayate dont cry..laa laa no need for thankyou's..your my life..i have to be by your side 7ayetee..now promise me something babe?

me: anything..

aziz: i want you go back in there and have the greatest time of your life..3ashane.

me: inshalla..min 3youni..:*..i love you.

aziz: i love you to my angel.

i got out of the car with the biggest smile on my face and touching my bracelet that he got for me..i went inside and noonie came runing to me.



noonie: il ibtisama shaga il wayh..shisalfaa ? :p

me: loook! *i pointed at my bracelet*

noonie: ishaawiig !!

me: hehe 7ada..aziz baught it from me..noonie a7iiba !

noonie: awwwww ya7laiila !! hes so sweet.

me: uuuff 7addaaa !

noonie: yala comeone juliet..lets eat yii3t ! :p

me: hahahahahah !! .. inzain yallaa.

___________________________________

xoxo*R

7 comments:

  1. I love him;*
    Is he going to study out of Kuwait?
    Waiting for the next post;+

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh! eyaniin 3azeez;*
    I want a guy nafsaa. maku 9a7?;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3ziz is the CUTEST thing EVER, he really does love her I hope they end up together ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen Bee: inshalla soon

    Glass Heart: 7ada 9a7? i wiiisshh :(

    love: i hope so to (a)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you reminded me of taylor swift "love story " with the juliet part

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! 3aziiiz is so cute, sweet, and adorable.. haha tistahel Jawaa ;D Great post .. ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. CuteandCuddly: LOOL hahaha me too :p

    what a stranger does to me: thaankyou babe ! im glad you enjoyed the post:**

    ReplyDelete