Friday, April 24, 2009

hope pt.23

I really enjoyed that little moment i spent with aziz..it ment the world to me.."he cares..he really cares.." i said to my self.

that momment me reema and aziz were just talking about random stuff..GOD I MISSED TALKING !




"In your arms I can still feel the way youwant me when you hold me

I can still hear the words you whisperedwhen you told me

I can stay right here forever in your arms

And there ain't no way..

I'm lettin' you go now

And there ain't no way..

and there ain't not howI'll never see that day....

'Cause I'm keeping youforever and for always

We will be together all of our days

Wanna wake up everymorning to your sweet face..always "

i was just remembering this song as we all talked..

as we were talking aziz excused himself for a while.

laaa2 laish biroo7 ! i want him ! i missed him :(..

MEANWHILE REEMA WAS TAGRIG 3ALA RASE I WAS THINKING OF AZIZ AND SINGING THAT SONG OVER AND OVER.

Reema: *signaling me to look at her* aloo !! im talking to you!

me: ha..ee sa7..you were saying?

Reema: maa asadiig..you dont remember what you never forgot ??

me: hehe shiino goleely!!

Reema: your birthdaaayy bachher !! o intay ilyoum ib ti6li3een from this place ! *dances the happy dance*.

me: hahaha shakliiicch !! EEE SA7 :O tadreen ina 7ade nisaiit.

Reema: '3areeba..my sis il 7ananah tinsa her birthday..wow thats to far.

me: *threw a pillow at her* yala chub !

Reema: a39aab :p ..

noonie: heey people :D..i brought food !

me: ee ee abee ! im starving!

noonie: adre ! 3ashan chithe yibta (A)..7ade life saver.

me: oooh bidaat il thiqa il zayda..yala give mee ! yo3ana!

i was eating..food never tasted better..i was still munching on the sandwich she brought me..yum yum yummy :p. I opened my mobile, and put it on the charger..wila faj2a it beeps with a msg from aziz.

"a7ibich;*" - azoz.

"amout feek;*"- i sent

"3ade ayee akliich?" - azoz

"hehe la2..ba3dain there wont be a jawa (a)"- i sent

"aha so your trying to act smart with me..ok fine 3ayal 3ade i bite you?;p" - azoz

"huush up :p"-i sent

"i can feel your face turning red..ya7alat ily yisti7oun wala:*"- azoz

shdaraaah ina wayhee 7amaaar ! hehe hes creepy..so after 3 hours we packed up and decided to leave this place..la3at chabde i want my own room back. We arrived to the house and i jumped on my bed..and SLEPT ! i woke up to the sound of birds..i missed them..hehe kilyoum iga3douny min il noum :p. and yes.. ITS MY BIRTHDAAAAY WOHOO !

i went to the bathroom..did my busniess, brushed my teeth..washed my face and did a happy dance ! i went to the kitchen to make me a cup of warm milk with honey. i cheaked my mobile wila like 20 msgs sayiing "HAAPPYY BIRTHDAAAAYY..etc"

nizalt ta7at salamt 3ala ahle and yes !! they had the cake..presents ready for me ! aww.

"comeover ilyoum please" - from noonie

"inshallaa ;)"-jawa

me: mama tara ana barou7 3ind Noora.

mom: bs yawaiiliich in sigtay !!

me: haha ok.

so i went too noonies house at 6;00pm..wila awal ma adiishh...

____________________________

if you wana listen to "in your arms" follow this link..its a MUST HEAR.

xoxo*R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CxWOClbpcg

2 comments: