Monday, February 23, 2009

hope pt.1

beep beep!! my alarm went on .. it was my first day of jam3a, i was the shy type girl whenever i was around boys, i didnt know how to act around them. That happened to me since was in a private all girls school. I was so nervouse..That day i decided to wear my white Alexander Mcqueen sundress..which looked great against my sunkissed skin color..i also wore my tanned bottega galdiators and decided to leave my naturaly wavey hair fall down against my shoulders.


mom:jawa 7abebty ae u ready for ur fisrt day?

me: ee mama ya3ne bs khayfa shwaya ..3alabuna awal youm
bs ashwa noora is gonna be there.


noora was my best friend we met in middle school...she was realted to me somehow but i didnt figure out how until the last year of 8th grade..noora understanded me like no one ever did..she was truly my other half..my sister i loved her.


i felt my blackberry vibrating in my oversized bag.. it was noora


!!noora: heey jooj

me: heeey noonie 7abebtii

noora: haa wainich..im waiting..tara were gona be late..haha its not highschool anymore

me: haha ee the good days.. yala kane yayah ill be there in 5 min


it took 5 mins for jawa to reach noora's hows since jawa lived in quortuba and noora in yarmouk.


noora looked so gorg. with her purple dress that commented her curves..and her oversized miumiu bag. her hair was left in a slik ponytail which was amazing. noonie had those eyes that were black with thick eyelashes (mashalla) ;p

noonie: someone looks extra sexy today

me: yes youu!! ;p shazain

noonie: shinsawe ba3ad laziim ..first day of jam3aa .. ann jooj 7ade khayfa

me: ee same here..hehe kila min ahalna ma 3awidona ..we were stuck in an all girls school forever.

noonie: haha yeaah..blame them bs yala hanaat

me: wana go to starbuks to grab some latte's

noonie: i thought u would never ask..yumm yalaa;p

me: shiftay shlone

we arrived at starbuks we ordered two caramel latte's skimmed milk we were waiting on our order and there was that guy that was watching me he wore an orange abercrombie hoodie he was tanned with is pearly white teeth an his amazing eyes (mashalla);p he was standing to take his drink..tana7t 3alaih shwaya chan astaw3ib o alif

noora: joj mo china hatha ga3ed ikhiziich

me: haa? ayhoo

she ment the orange hoodie guy

me: la la noonie ilthahir ur imagining

we took our orders and when to the car so we can go to the jam3a.. and there i saw him

3 comments:

  1. mashalla 3alaich..im loving ur story so far:)
    keep it up, cant wait for part 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEEY !! , check my blog am working on a story too <33 ,, i'll be grateful

    ReplyDelete