Monday, February 23, 2009

hope pt.3

me: tislaam

aziz: 3asa ma ta3awartay ilyoum?

me: haa..la la it was fine ..it happens alot ( I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD)

aziz: aha..i see ( he said with a smirk )

aziz: yeah im aziz by the way ..it was nice meeting you...?

me: ooh yeah its jawa..its nice meeting u too. Bye


as i walked to the car i can see noonies face shine with happines, she saw me talking to him.

noora: JAAWAA! i saw everything.

me: you stalker!! inzain inzain khala9 it was bad enough.

noora: shsawaitayy ba3aaddd !

me: youm gale salamat..gilt la 3ade it happenes all the time !! bil'3alaa6 i said this out loud.

noora: hahahaha its ok u clumsy person.

As i opened blackberry there was o note texted to me .. it said:
"hey stranger..you dropped your blackberry..i hope ma ta3awartay ilyoum..have a nice day..
- Aziz il M*****."

i showed noonie what he wrote. she said that he was so sweet blah blaah blah :p
that day noora came over to my house.

mom: hala noora 7abebty shlonich?

noora: hala khalteee! tamam sha5bariich?

mom: wala zaina ..ha shlone umich?

noora: zaina wala..itsalim 3alaiich.

jawa : hala mama..whats for lunch?

mom: pasta..and scalope

jawa and noora: YUMMM!! :p

mom: haha ya7ibkum 7ag il pasta


we enjoyed the pasta and for me EXTRA TABASCO :p hehe yum..noora never liked spicy food. 3axii :p

after that we decided we go swiming..since i was the oldest of my brothers and sisters..i had one brother wich was 12 and a sister wich was 14..i loved them both so much. but we tend to fight about stupid things like the remote..or who goes were and stupid things :p

i wore my bright orange bikini and noonie wore her cute purple one :)
we swam for hours

___________________________________________________________________

i hope u like my posts people..since im new to all of this:)
love u:*

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm sorry, but I was just wondering if you could just do spelling checks thanks!

    ReplyDelete