Monday, February 23, 2009

hope pt.6

YES A MONTH..NO AZIZ.

i was sad .. i was torn apart..i didnt know if he was dead or alive. i wanted to call him to hear his voice for him to tell me that hes alright and that there is nothing that i should worry about. but things that i wanted never came true..it has been this way in a month and 2 weeks . i never knew that he had this much effect on me i never knew how much i could care i never knew i was.....in Love with him. i had random crushes before but aziz was ghair.

i worried alot about him..i sometimes asked the jam3a about him and asked if he called or la2..they told me ina he took a break..7aram he probably was sad..since i heard he was so close with his father..his father understood him in everything from girls to ayshay bil dinya they talked..i went to his friend Mohammed..i had to .. i wanted to know if he was ok.

me: Mohammed?

Mohammed: haala?

me: sorry to disturbe you..i just wanted to ask..shlone aziz? laish mo ga3ed iye halayam?

Mohammed: ee wala aziz min 3ugub ma tiwafa il mar7oum o uhwa ingalbat fee il dinya .. bs 3afwan mino intay?

me: ana jawa il S*****..a friend of aziz's..oh mayshouf shar inshalla

THAT DAY..

i was sitting home waiting for noonie to come. my phone was ringing my ringtone was " wilghale a9la ghaleee o ilzain yafrith nafsa" i picked up the phone if was nooro.

noonie: jooj babe red velvets??

me: YES YES YES AND YESS !! extra icing please :)

noonie: haha ya7ibich 7ag hal icing .. inshalla anything else ?

me: eee eee and COOKIES

noonie: 7athiirrr

me: a7iibiich

noonie: comeon people one at a time mo kilmara 3ad..ana chithe asti7i (a)

me: waaaay nooro yal thiqaa! wayidd 3a6aitiich wayh bs shasawe ana ! a7ibiich yal kalba :p

noonie: hehehe wala mo kithry babe.

she hungup and came to my house to spend the day with me..we hanged around and watched confession of a shopaholic..we loved clickflik movies :p
faj2a while i was enjoying my EXTRA iced cupcake my phone vibrated with a msg...

No comments:

Post a Comment