Monday, February 23, 2009

hope pt.4

the next day of jam3a i was to embarissed to even show my face after the "incident" that happened ams..and part of me wanted to go to see aziz.

while i was walking to class noonie came along cause we had the same stuff today (thank God) gabel la atdish noora saw aziz with a really hot guy..he was tall , he had a gifil and his lips were amazing..the one that were kissable :p

noora : MINO HATHAA??

me: hatha aziz !!

noora: laa ya shagoul..the one ily yamaah !

me: ooh madre..probably his friend.

noora: mashalla mazyooun.

noora: a7la min 7abebich (she was beginig to i6afirne :p)

me: ayy 7abebb ay ba6eekh !

noora: imbalaa imbalaaa :p

me: NOOROO !! comeon.

noora: hehe i love doing that to u !!

me: ee u always do thaatt ! ma7ibiicch.

noora: ana amoout feech .

we walked into class and thankGod this time i didnt sit next to him. I sat next to Noonie while aziz and his friend sat infront of us. every once in a while aziz would turn around to look at me. He either dropped his pen..or i7ik his head or streached. hehe i thought that it was funny but in a way it was sweet.

we figured out that his friend ily wiyah kan isma Mohammed il G****** o 6ala3 that his mom and noonies mom were friends in jam3a..since noonie asked her mom. And when her mom asked her why are you asking she always had a way of mixing things up like saying " laa wala just asking la2na partner ma3ay ib shay" or "la just asking 3ashan lazim i give him the papers the doctor told me to give him" haha wala hal bint 3ayaara.


i headed back to my car after the class, noora didnt come with me la2na she had to go to her grandparents house. i walked to my car in silence. i felt the feeling that someone was watching me bs i didnt turn around la2na khift shwaya. i drove my car as i put my ipod on shuffle and i was listening to infinity ( i just love my techno :p )

i was eyeing the car behind us wila 7asaita hes following me..7awalt athay3a bs ma gidart. nizalt il jam3iya ayeeb cham sha8la wila he was there..i didnt know what to do i was scared.


stranger: hala

me: (ignored)

stranger: shd3wa mata36ena wayh ya 7ilwa?

me: (still ignored)

aziz: int ma tisti7iii??

stranger: o int ti6la3 mino ballaaah??

aziz: lik wayh tis2al haso2aall??

stranger: ee as2aall !

aziz: ana wild 3amha khaiir? fe shay? ga3ed o tit7arash ib banat il nas? shino li3ba 3indik?

i was so shocked to find him there like really SHOCKED!..7abaiita that day ! jad 7abaita..no one ever did that to me. The stanger had nothing to say and just left.

MEANWHILE...

aziz: hala jawa..3asa ma sawa feech shay?

me: um..laaa wala..madre shagoulik aziz mashkoor wayid.

aziz: 7athreen jawa..here's my number thats if u ever needed anything.

i was scared but happy for him to give me his #

me: thankyou aloot azoozz ( DID I JUST SAY AZOZ : )

aziz: hehe azoz ..i like the sound of that..anyway jawa ana ta2a5art lazim aroo7..be carefull.

AWWWWW IKHAF 3ALAAY ! gale be carefull sij sij gentleman. As i finished with the jam3iya i went home and told Noonie about what happened..she was shocked really shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment