Monday, February 23, 2009

hope pt.5

i couldent belive i just called him AZOOZ ! waay wala ana wa7da 8abiya fashlaaa..fashlaaa..what will he think of me now. Oh dear he probably thinks that im a stupid person that ma2asti7e 3ala wayhi :( ahh whyy !

i was stairing at his number for HOURS..i dont know why i just did, but why did he give it to me i asked my self..100 questions came through my head about today. i mostly did what any girl would do with a guys number..a DAGA ;p

i did the daga but not with my phone i did it with my nannies phone :) dont ask why i did it i just wanted to hear his husky voice. very time i hear his " Aloo " i melt. Haha Noora thought i was a typical Kuwaity with what im doing..i didnt know what she ment..i just laughed.

after a week aziz's father past away (allah yir7uma) so i decided to go to the 3aza with noura. we went to the 3aza it was quite..his mom was crying (poor thing..ga6i3at galbe) and his sisters cried too. i stayed there for about 15mins then decided to leave.
i wore my black juicy tranning suite with a 3abaya and had my hair up in a messy bun and with my over sized wafferers..noora wore the same ta'3reeban.

as i walked to my car i saw aziz in his car alone..so i decided to say 3athim allah ajrik.

*Kock Knock*i knocked on his window, he didnt here me..he was sar7an and had the sadest look on his face that i ever saw. *Knock Knock* this time istaw3ab chan iliif wayha..his eyes were red and wayha kan asfaar.

me: um..hala aziz..3athim allah ajriik..allah i8amid roo7a il janah inshalla.

aziz: hala jawa..ajirna wajrich..inshalla ameen.

me: yala 3ayal ma3a6lik .. i have to go now itha tabe ayshay just tell me or give me a ring here's my number.

YES I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER..MO 3AN SHAY BS I HAD TO..WALA KISAR 5A6RE SHAKLA :(


Aziz's Thoughts:

wala ma tiwa8a3t inha tiyee..did she care??..was i something she thought about??..wala madre bs wala ya7lailha 5oush bint o san3a..im glad she gave me her number..and the bet thing ina she didnt give it to me in a flirting way..but in a caring way..ya3ne if i needed something.

after that i havent seen aziz in a month..

No comments:

Post a Comment