Tuesday, February 24, 2009

hope pt.8

i was worried at what he was gonna say..ya3ne what would he probably do?

me: ee aziz..goul 5air 3asa ma shar??

aziz: ma shar..umm

aziz: jawa..madre laish i wana say this bs hashay im3ashish ib galbe 9arla over 2 years now and i havent spoken or brought up the salfa to ay a7ad..i decided to tell it to you..2 years ago i was a player..kint wa7id ma asti7e 3ala wayhii..kint 7a8eer..i decided to tell you la2na umm..u see jawa...a..a..ana i like you..i know its too soon bs since i saw you in starbucks madre sh9ar feeny..i decided to tell you 3ashan ba3dain ma a6la3 chathab.

HE LIKES ME?? MEE?? ANA?? JAWA?? AYSHAAAYYY !! i like him to..bs 6ab3an ma gilt shay...i sat there quite...kint mishtahya agoula i like you too..ur the most hottest..amazing..charming..breathtaking thing ever! bs 6ab3an i didnt say that.

me: u like me?

aziz: hehe ee shfeech mi5tar3a joojo?

JOJO?? aahh galbe !

me: ha?? ana?? umm ee ee akeed ana ha-ha- ( i said so nervously )

aziz: shfeech jawa..ee i like you..i never in the past 2 years thought that..bs u..u '3air.

me: aziz i think i should go ( my face turned a 100 shades of red ..in some way i was happy with what i heard)

he saw my discomfort oo ri7t

_______________________________________________________

sorry the blog was short..i have to go LOVE U:*

No comments:

Post a Comment