Wednesday, February 25, 2009

hope pt.9

i got out of coffee bean with a million thoughts in my head..did he really like me? i loved the way that he told me about his past and the fact that he didnt lie to me and told me every single detail. when i got home i opened my phone to see a msg from aziz.

aziz's msg: thankyou jawa thank you so much for understanding me..and btw: u looked amazing today.

i stood there and jumped with joy ! yes yes i was acting like 14 yearold in love bs what was i supposed to do..il shi3our ma yinwi9iif. I told noonie about eveything since she slept over that night she was so happy for me..i still remember his amazing sent that KILLS ME.

Noora: i kneww it ! i knew ina he was gona like you i knew it from that day .. the way he looked at you in starbucks.

me: nooooniiee !! im so happy (i said while screaming)

Noora: BS 3ALA SHAR6 ! u have to let me meet his friend..bs mo ashkara make it mysterious (a)

me: haha anything for you.

*HUGGS*

3;00 am:

i didnt know what to do since noonie diyayah already namat :p hehe noum il 3awafe

i decided to send aziz a msg the msg said " i like you to aziz "

i was hezitated to send it .. i looked at the msg for 30 mins before i actually clicked " SEND " i was surprised that he was awake he said " i have this smile on my face that i couldent take off..jawa you made me so happy just by saying that..o ta3alay shimga3id jojo il 7ilwa ? ;* "

hehe that made me blush we spent all night msging each other..i decided to call it a night since it was 7;00am.

aziz's msg: "goodnite ya a7la jawa;*"

i was begining to dream until the devil woke up !

noora: YALA GOUMAAYY !! 5anroo7 choco bar..7adi mishtahya there sandwhiches

me: mmm..noonie banaamm

noora: ya shagoull G E T U P

me: iff iff kaaa bagoumm !!

i woke up washed my face brushed my teeth and 9alaiit..noonie wore her DKNY balck dress with gold flowers ( hehe we have the same dress ) i was gonna wear it o we had this nagging 3ala who gets to wear it since we both had it and we both had it in mind..akhir shay 5alait'ha talbisa :p i wore my black highneck dress with my rassberry colored Donna Karen pantyhose.

on our way there i saw the stranger next to me bil ishara ( the stranger that i saw bil jam3iy )..

No comments:

Post a Comment