Tuesday, February 24, 2009

hope pt.7

I ran to my phone to see who the msg was from..i stopped breathing for a while. My hands where shaking and i lost all sences.



Noora: joooooj come ! your favorite part bida

Noora: jooj? jooj? jawa?..haww shfeech..answer me shfeech

me: n...noor..aa...

Noora: UR SCARING ME SHFEECH?

me: ms...a...msg.

Noora: ok msg? SO YA3NE SHBI9EER

me: 2 MSGS FROM AZIZ IL M***** !! i blurted out

Noora: chathaba :O

me: walaa

Noora: ok ok what does it say?

me: madre i havent read it yet.

Noora: READ

me: ok..the first msg said "hala jawa..sorry to disturbe you in this time..but i need to see you..i know you think im a starnger or something..but i need someone to talk to."

the second msg said.."sorry i didnt know what i was thinking..nevermind"

Noora: 7aram..maskeen it must be hard on him..shifte shlone tiwatar youm he sent the firt msg..shakla awal mara isaweeha..sakla san3 o mo no3a swalif.

me: ee wala ..noonie kisar 5a6re..should i see him? i mean he needs someone to talk to..o 9ara7atan lo intay shayfa wayha hathek il mara chan madre sh9ar feech.

Noora: ee ok bs wain ur gonna talk to him?

me: madre madre ill reply on his msg

my msg:" hala aziz..la la its fine im here..o i promissed u that if u needed anything tell me "

aziz's reply: " umm sorry jawa..wala sawait shay ma7ad sawa..bs is it ok if i talk to you?"

my msg: " ee sure..coffee bean 30 mins? "

aziz's reply: " perfect "

i wore my oversized UCLA hoodie with a pair of leggings and my Marc Jacobs cross bag. i was scared .. scared to do this thing la2na awal mara asawee chithe..i didnt wana look stupid or ayshay asawe would put an effect on me..

me msged me to tell me what do i want to drink la2na wi9al gable..i said vanilla ice blended with caramel.

i went inside to see him sitting there..he looked so sad..he looked thinner..but he still had the hottness in him no matter what .

aziz: hala jawa shlonich? (he said with 1000 dollar smile)

me: ahlaiin aziz..im good il7imdilla int shlonik..minziman 3anik.

aziz: b5air allah isalmich ,ee wala minziman..my mom and sisters were going through a though time so i decieded to stay with the for a while.

me: (aww) ee shlone iil walda..i remember her bil3aza

aziz: wala zaina ..a7san shawaya min awal...and thanks alot for comming..it met alot for me.

me: la aziz walaw hatha wajiib.

aziz: mashkoora..jawa i sent you a msg to tell you about a salfa..bs arjo inich tifhiming.

1 comment: