Monday, February 23, 2009

hope pt.2

i arrived to class late..there he was just sitting there, he even looked hot just by sitting there doing nothing..i was so shocked to find him there..titodaht o maa kint adre shasawe, as i walked in i saw o min kithir ma he was hot i didnt see the step o i fell..yes yes i fell infront of EVERYBODY..aahhhh fashlaa.
Doctor: ha haa salamat.
me: ha-haa allah isalmik dictor..(my face turned into 100 shades of red , as i turned i saw him smiling!! ahh how dare he)
Doctor: class this jawa il S*****
as i walked to find a seat to sit on ma kan fe wala wa7id fathe ila the one yam that guy (i still dont know his name yet) i sat there next to him, i didnt talk not a word came out of my mouth..i couldent even breathe properly..ooog my God help me! i can feel his sent FIERCE by abercrombie and fitch.. his sent killed me .. leaving my head going to another part of the world.
as the classed finished i rushed out min il fashla..it was the first day of jam3a and all of this happen :( im hating jam3a..as i was runing out my blackberry slipped out from my hand and i didnt relize that. i met up with noonie since our classes finished at the same time.
Aziz's thoughts:
makeena she fell..3asa ma ta3awirat..i hope not. AHHH i was so stupid she was sitting next to me and i didnt even say hi..her sent hypmitized my soul. Her smile blew me away she looked like an angel with her white dress and her hair that she kept loose. LAA LAA 3aziz inta shga3ed itgoul?? you never said that about anybody..a55 bs hathe, hathe '3air mashalla 3alaiha
she droped her blackberry..how am i gonna giva it back her :s yala ma3alaiih nilga 7aal..i tryed to follow her bs she rushed to her car with her friend.
jawa: this day was TERRIBLE !! ma2aaaat :(
noora: LAISH !! Sh9aar ba3ad?
jawa: matsadgeen.. i fell infront of the whole class..ibsibat the guy that we saw in starbucks..noonie ta5ayilay he's so damn hott i couldent resist but look.
noora: haha ayshaaaay! ee ee i agree so hott.
jawa: aahh noonie shakle barid il jam3a..madre wain my blackberry
noonie: ok ok ill wait in the car.
as i got down i saw him standing there..he looked like he was waiting for someone, i didnt lift my head up i just walked .
aziz: e7iiim..

me: ( looked up )

aziz: law sama7tay..3afwan..umm bs u dropped this youm 6ala3tay.
me:( awwwww) mashkoor matga9iir..hehe i would be so lost without this.
aziz: la shda3wa no need to thank me.

1 comment:

  1. mashalla 3alaich im loving ur story so far:)
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete